1. Hold down the App icon that you want to remove until all the App icons start to shake.
2. Click the top left-hand corner where the "X" appears.
3. A pop-up appears asking you to confirm the iOS application delete. Click Delete to remove the application from your mobile device.
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click the Account tab in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Select the Privacy Settings option in the Account drop down menu.
4. Locate Applications and Websites at the bottom of the page and click Edit your settings.
5. Click Edit Settings next to the Applications you use option.
6. Click the X icon to the right of any application you wish to remove.
7. Confirm that you want to remove the application by clicking Remove to remove the application completely from your account.