Zarzilla needs great and enthusiastic Data Analysts to join our systems team.
This candidate should be a 'people person' with a great analytical mind! Goal is to provide our development team with actionable data, to drive our success.
Graphic Designers are responsible for developing interface ergonomics. The Graphic Designer will play a role in conceptualizing, designing, and creating individual assets for the interface.
Animation mockups may also be required.
PLEASE ATTACH PORTFOLIO (We only contact after viewing portfolio)
* For Spanish and Hebrew speakers only
A mobile games startup, creating the next big games on the market is looking for a talented, motivated Game Developer with a burning desire to develop great things!
The job is located in Tel-Aviv.
This position will be a strong contributor to designing, developing and maturing our Digital Games Platforms. This developer will be responsible for taking designs, strategies, and concepts and turning them into a functional interactive experience for our games and platform. This position will work closely with a cross-functional internal and external team of designers, network operations, production, and marketing.
Zarzilla NEEDS creative and fun Game Designers to dream up new games and rework our most popular current games.
Can you bring in high-quality users to our free to play games through acquisition and re-targeting channels? We work with key ad platform partners such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
• Lead paid acquisition and retargeting efforts to reach volume and ROI goals
• Analyze & optimize the performance of marketing campaigns
• Develop innovative solutions
• Monitor user behavior and report results regularly
• Identify new partners, platforms and optimization opportunities
• Build and maintain strategic relationships with key acquisition partners
• ASO and analysis
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 1+ year in mobile user acquisition function
• Deep understanding of online and advertising space
• BA or BS in math, engineering, economics or other quantitative field
• Exceptional analytical skills
• SEM and Facebook advertising experience
• Outstanding creativity and drive
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong attention to details
• Interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising
• Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work well independently or within a team environment
• Friendly, easy-going work atmosphere
• Pizza day on Tuesday & Happy Hour on Thursday
• Flexible work schedule
• Attractive salary
*Willingness to relocate to Europe*