Zarzilla Games is looking for a talented, experienced UI/UX graphic designer, to create original designs and assets for our social games Product and Marketing teams.
About the position:
As a UI/UX graphic designer, you will be working on our games and various design projects; You will collaborate with our Creative and Marketing teams, Game Designers and Product managers.
You will be responsible for providing design solutions for various UX and UI issues from wireframes to mockups and final designs; work on new features for existing games and create UI designs for new games.
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel – (working from home during COVID-19)
Create top-quality UI/UX designs and mock-ups for Social Mobile Games from sketches
to final designs solution based on the game design requests.
Create a playful, intuitive cohesive look & feel, and overall user experience for our
Review games, define UI/UX problems create solutions via user flows and wireframes.
- 2+ years of relevant UI/UX Design experience in the mobile gaming industry
- Able to understand technical implementations, limitations, and scalability.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and XD - Must, Animate or After Effects – Plus)
- Miro – Visual Collaboration Platform – Plus
- Multitasking, self-motivated, organized team player with a positive attitude
- Strong design, drawing, Color, composition, and conceptual ideation abilities
- Able to work on different art styles.
- Confident understanding of typography
Able to interact independently, communicate well, present ideas and to come up with many quick outcomes.
English - Strong reading and writing skills.
*** PLEASE ATTACH A PORTFOLIO OR A LINK TO AN ONLINE VERSION
(We will contact only resumes with portfolios)