Zarzilla Games is looking for a talented Project Manager to join us!
About the position:
We are currently looking for an experienced Chief Product Officer (CPO) with knowledge and passion for games and game development, to oversee every element of the product from design to launch and bears end-to-end responsibility for the product.
Why join Zarzilla Games?
- You want to be part of a learning experience, with a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with a really talented team that is at the forefront of mobile games.
- You want to work for a diverse set of mobile games and people from around the world, or you are looking for a fun place to work!
- Weekly happy hour, bi-weekly pizza day, Flexible hours, friendly and sociable working environment, Quarterly company trips, events, and parties.
Location: St. Julien, Malta.
● Develop a vision and set the strategic direction of the product which aligns with customer’s needs, business growth, and overall technology strategy.
● Own and drive the whole product lifecycle from the design to launch developing cross-functional partnerships.
● Define product requirements and roadmaps considering feasibility, time, cost, and impact.
● Maintain multiple roadmaps in line with company vision & strategy.
● Work cross-functionally with the R&D department, Operations, and Marketing teams.
● Pursue a deep understanding of user and customer needs through research and data analysis.
● Set, mentor, and manage a product team, and nurture a customer-driven product culture.
● Drive scalable processes and innovation around the product development cycle.
● Develop metrics and KPIs to measure the success of products and identify areas for improvement.
● Collaborate across teams to communicate product strategies with internal stakeholders and adjust priorities according to feedback.
● 3+ years of experience working in product leadership roles for both major internet players and startups.
● Drive to create groundbreaking products and create exponential success as a part of a high-performing team.
● Ability to effectively lead and motivate teams across a variety of functional roles.
● Past track record of recruiting and developing a high-performing product team.
● Passionate about customers and demonstrated experience in building relationships with them.
● Experience in interpreting customer needs and market trends.
● Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
● Experience in leading sophisticated technical product projects aligning business strategy and technology delivery.
● A proven change agent and a strong strategic thinker.
● A data-driven method for decision-making using KPIs and metrics.
● Fluent English grammar and language skills.
Send us your CV to [email protected]